While these wineries (including cideries, and meaderies) stray a little bit from our site’s main focus, they contribute the to overall craft alcohol scene in the province.
An * indicates the distillery is a Member of the Saskatchewan Artisan Wine & Spirits Association.
(want to keep tabs on these producers? Click this link, and subscribe to our Twitter Lists)
- *Cypress Hills Vineyard & Winery, Maple Creek
- *Living Sky Winery, Perdue
- *Prairie Bee Meadery (Grandpa’s Garden), Caron
- Banach Winery, Battleford
- Crossmount Cider Co., Crossmount
- Forest Fringe Orchards & Winery, Prince Albert
- Over the Hill Orchards & Winery, Lumsden
- Prairie Sentinel Bottleworks, Rosthern
- Riverlot Orchards, Saint Louis
- Spot On Cider, Outlook
- Wolf Willow Winery, Broderick