Do the Canadian prairies have breweries? Heck ya, we do! And the number is growing annually! Here’s my round-up, along with links to their websites, and social media. Feel free to let me know if I missed anyone.
An * indicates the brewery is a member of the Saskatchewan Craft Brewers Association.
(want to keep tabs on these breweries? Click the Twitter link next to the category title, and subscribe to my Twitter Lists)
- *21st Street Brewery (Winston’s Pub), Saskatoon
- *9 Mile Legacy Brewing Co., Saskatoon
- Back Forty Brewery, Yorkton
- *Black Bridge Brewery, Swift Current
- *Brewsters Brewpubs (chain), Regina
- *Bushwakker Brewpub, Regina
- *Churchill Brewing, Saskatoon
- *District Brewing Co., Regina
- Great Western Brewing Company, Saskatoon
- High Key Brewing Co, Saskatoon (Fall/Winter 2017)
- *Malty National Brewing Corp, Regina
- *Nokomis Craft Ales, Nokomis
- *Paddock Wood Brewing Co., Saskatoon
- *Pile O’ Bones Brewing Co., Regina
- Prairie Sun Brewery, Saskatoon
- *Rebellion Brewing, Regina
- *Saskatoon Brewing House (Earl’s), Saskatoon
- Temperance Brewing Co-operative, Saskatoon
- Thirsty Scholar (brewpub), Saskatoon
(Temperance’s first beer was contract-brewed by Saskatoon’s Paddock Wood Brewing)
I’m still working on the AB, MB & Northern breweries details…happily, most of these folks are on Twitter, so my Lists offer decent coverage of what they’re up to in the meantime.